/*-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics --*/
Job Title: Croupiers and Gaming Dealers
- Responsible for overseeing and operating table games.
- Deals out cards to patrons for games of chance. We will train you.
- Supervises players, checks hands for winnings, and collects or deals out chips accordingly.
- Play house hands from behind a gaming table.
- Deal appropriate number of cards out to players.
- Check players' bets.
- Compare players' hands with the house and determine winner.
- Announce winner and begin new game.
- Exchange 'funny money' for chips to be used in games.
- Conduct other gambling games such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno.
- Inspect cards to ensure compliance with gaming standards
- Inspect gaming equipment
- Compute players' winnings and losses
- Answer questions about game rules and variations.
- Notify Pit Supervisor of any irregularities
- Solve disputes or arguments by conferring with Pit Supervisor
- Entice players to sit at table and play
- Assist in training new dealers.
Job Title: Event Setup Staff
- Flawlessly and gracefully assist service staff
- Aide guests to where restroom, food, and beverage facilities are located
- Follow all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, and department
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
- Complete duties such as setting up and tearing down tables, chairs, decorations, and serving utensils in the special event rooms.
- Previous experience preferred but a good attitude and the ability to learn goes a long way!
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional appearance and demeanor are extremely important to us!
- The ability to Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to walk/stand the entire shift
- Lift up to 40lbs.
- Can handle working in a hot environment
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and walk up/down stairs
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please fill out the form below.